Sunday, April 13

Back to the Blogger World

I decided on a mini break, and since my kids were on Easter holiday from school it was time for me to entertain them. Though I did keep other followers updated via the Instagram account which is slightly more active due to its ease and access.

There is so much to catch up on seeing that I haven't posted for about a week!

I loved watching my notifications as visitors came by to participate in the "Hyatt Truly Thai Social Media Competition " where entries are considered to win a weekend stay in the Grand Hyatt, Muscat. Then there was Comex Exhibition which was running from the 7th of April, which was on of the top hits for the blog roll.

Things to look forward to in the coming week, and month....

Well, we can start off with Insta8Oman, which will be held at the Opera Galleria tomorrow! The whole event is structured based on the social media tool. If your interested to attend then all you need to do is head over to the instagram account, and take a snapshot of the invite. Simple! click here for post info

Another event on the agenda is the ever beautiful "Full Moon Beach Dinner" which I've posted a few pictures about via the instagram and will be held on the 15th of April. Click onto the link if you want to see last months picture coverage by Andy in Oman. I always enjoy seeing his detailed pictures about any event covered by him.

Finally I ended my week break by attending the Omantel Media Day where again I have posted pictures on the instagram account and a detailed post should be coming up probably by the end of today.

Hope that you had a great weekend, and will be able to attend the two event mentioned that will be running during the week. Its a not to be missed event on both accounts.

Later.....

ايش اللقطه
Email || Instagram @aishelaqtta|| Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on Aishelaqtta