Wednesday, March 19

Opera Galleria Fashion Exhibition

The Opera Galleria is running a fashion exhibition in the top level atrium area from the 18th-23rd March 2014. The exhibition will display priceless masterpieces worn by legendary movie stars such as Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor,  Ingrid Bergman and a few others.


The pieces are being exhibited by the renowned Italian Couture House, Gattinoni organised by the Italian Embassy. They actually ran a fashion show yesterday at the Chedi, showcasing various fashion pieces and designers.

I'm planning to take a peek at the collection once I get the chance and will be posting pictures on the Aishelaqtta instagram account, if I am allowed to do so. I think it would be fascinating to see the styles and cloths worn by legendary actresses and just dwell in the history that embellished that time. I'm already letting my imagination run away with me.

To quote Audrey Hepburn "Why change? Everyone has his own style. When you have found it, you should stick to it". Have you found yours? or maybe visit the exhibition to get inspired.
ايش اللقطه
Email || Instagram || Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on Aishelaqtta