Thursday, March 6

Oman's Bloggerati

The title used in the Y Pulse Magazine article made me feel like a gangsta all set and ready to hit you up for cash and threaten your life via social media *ha ha ha*

Oman Collective Intelligence covered the feature here which included other bloggers who I follow and enjoy reading such as Muscat Muttering, Andy in Oman, Duncan Adventure, Pumpkin Polar Bear, Mademoselle ShoSho and Haus of Ziia (my fashionista sis in law). We like to keep it within the family....ok I'm just going all blog-gansta right now!

Though there are other great bloggers out there that should be featured as maybe a sequel to the article (the gangsta-eque is coming out of me) such as SewChic and Unique , Salim Photography, Dhofari Gucci and How to Live like a Omani Princess to name a few.

Here is my lil piece on the page


To see the whole article click here

ايش اللقطه
Email || Instagram @aishelaqtta|| Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to my blog.
    This is the first time I've stopped by properly to see your page and I am really enjoying reading through your posts. Keep up the good work :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and CONGRATS on the little bundle

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on Aishelaqtta