Sunday, October 27

Weekday update

Morning

Its been a hectic and fun filled weekend what with various events happening all throughtout the weekend, and any other activity that you may have attended. There was Barney show, and the Pechackucha session, the opening of Party Fever plus the Hala biEid Festival which ended on the 25th Oct.

I bet that there was a lot more going on which I couldnt cover but I would like to always keep you up-to-date so email me on aishelaqtta [at] gmail [dot]com. If you keep me informed I can always make sure that the majority of the local community will get informed. Nothing is more powerful then the word of mouth, but that "power source" requires alot of out reach and this is the place to do just that.

Keep looking up at the AishElaqtta to find out about new upcoming events, and the various local talent that I enjoy showcasing within the page.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on Aishelaqtta