Sunday, July 12

Lethargic Ramadan Ramble

I have neglected this blog for some time and not by any intentional sense, since I look into it every now and again to see what’s going on in the blogsphere. I have been bogged down with and not in any specific order by Ramadan, work, commuting, meals, gathering, staying sane.

That’s why a part of me considering this as a time off from writing and staying updated. I even reduced the amount of events I needed to attend during the month, so as to just be able to….breath. Do you ever get that feeling? I also believe it’s due to the fact that we haven’t planned a summer break and I am facing the rest of the Eid holidays in Oman. If only I could escape!
Speaking of Eid holidays; there are strong speculations that Eid will fall on a Saturday and the expectation is that we would be given the whole week off due to it also considering with the National Day holiday.  I must say that this time I am counting down to the Eid break not only for the celebrations but just to be able to step back and relax.
I’ll keep you posted once the holidays are announced but till then why not go through the blog Archieve? You might find something worth spending a few minutes on, or a review of something or the other that you might want to consider.
Catch you later.

Aishelaqtta ايش اللقطه
Follow on:  photo blog-email-sign.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on Aishelaqtta