Monday, June 1

Catering mOre

I don't know about you but I've always found it a hard task to find good decent catering locally. I know that there are a few options around and now you can add one mOre to the list for those BBQ night and gatherings.

A few blogger enjoyed a games filled afternoon at the mOre Cafe at The Wave which also featured the very delectable food catering options. You can read about the various reviews in Muscat MutteringHeather's, FatSu's, Life outside the M25 and The Style Cradle's.

If you want to see more pictures then you can link into my instagram account here.

I'll be posting more pictures and giving you a full review soon (just been super busy lately)

Aishelaqtta ايش اللقطه
Follow on:  photo blog-email-sign.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on Aishelaqtta