Thursday, November 7

Showcasing: Marwa Fadhil

I had the pleasure of meeting a very up and coming young talent at the recent Pechakucha event that took place at the Muscat Grand Mall last month. Facebook MGM

I was pleased when she recently emailed me her bio, since I wouldn't have been able to do her justice with just talking about her myself.
 
Marwa Fadhil: Link to webpage
 
"I’m an aspiring Graphic Designer. I use the word aspire for two reasons. One, because I'm new graduate from the University of Leeds. Two, because aspiration also means having potential.
 
I believe that all designs should incorporate a story that ultimately creates memorability. My current aim in life is to study the Middle Eastern creative market so I can understand it's definition of 'good design' and ultimately expand this definition.
 
I'm also into fine artist in my spare time and I incorporate all my theories on design into my fine art, detailing in particular, as details lead to the ultimate big picture."
 
You can follow Marwa on
Instagram: @marwafdesigns and Twitter: @ marwafadhil
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on Aishelaqtta