Tuesday, April 14

mOre Move

mOre restaurant have closed down operation at the Opera Galleria and have sent out a official notice to its various visitors. They will be relocating within the same vicinity and according to my sources will be closer to the Qurum Commerical Area. Their operations at The Walk, Wave will continue.


WGO online sourced poster

Actually I would miss their location in Opera Galleria, yet I am looking forward to their relocation since it will be more strategically located to my work place, and parents residence...so they wont be hearing any qualms from me.


Can you guess where they are moving to?
I have already seen the sign poster informing people to "expect mOre".

Stay posted on Aishelaqtta instagram and blog to find out mOre!!

Aishelaqtta ايش اللقطه
Follow on:  photo blog-email-sign.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on Aishelaqtta