Sunday, November 3

Week day updates: What's up Oman?

I haven't been well over the weekend, thus was not able to update the blog.

Yet the local scene is never lacking of things going on and on top of that list is the Red Bull drifted which happened over the weekend. As for other events and happenings there was the opening of Sarah"s Gallery at Bait il Zubair and the Italian Solo Exhibition plus the Halloween celebrations here n there.

If these events were not enough to tickle your fancy then wait for the coming week on my blog, where I will keep you updated with other local happenings that might be of interest to you. I will also be showcasing new local talent and my experience in a Omani run enterprise.

Can't wait for the week to roll on....

Enjoy the rest of your day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on Aishelaqtta