Wednesday, November 6

Local Enterprise: Happy Kids Clinic



Happy Kids Clinic announces its inauguration TODAY at 20:00 to 22:00.

"Happy kid clinic is the first and the only stand alone pediatric clinic in Oman. We provide quality pediatric health care and we pay particular attention to growth, development, preventive care and anticipatory guidance. We offer a friendly, upbeat environment that will make your child feel comfortable and welcomed. Most importantly, we adhere to the highest standards of care." Web site source.

I have yet to visit the clinic. Must say that I have also heard great feedback from people whom have gone to the clinic, and not to say that I am looking forward to taking my kids but  I am one mother who can breath a sigh of relief knowing that there is a specific place I can take my child without concern of not getting the right attention.

The clinic is located in Qurum, opposite the Fun Zone area.

List of services provided at the clinic click
For Appointment : 968 24565535 or 968 96545535

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on Aishelaqtta